Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Welcome to CLASSicalLiberalism web log!

I intend to focus on the history of Classical Liberalism with an emphasis on the more radical libertarian aspects within the "Big Tent" of Classical Liberalism. As such, I am going to touch on the background of many people, generally not well-known, but who I have found are important for an analysis of the history of this movement.

This has been a project of mine for many years and endless hours of research. It has been a true joy to discover the independent thinkers and activists who have made up important elements of Classical Liberalism.

I hope to bring to you some of my own enthusiasm for the subject, and introduce you to like-minded historians as well. One of the sites that I recommend is the newly beefed-up weblog for libertarians on the History News Network website: LIBERTY & POWER.

If you have any questions, contact me at: KGregg@free-market.net
Yours in liberty,
Ken Gregg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like your imara property spanish blog site , my site www.discount-spanish-property.co.uk has lots of imara property spanish related resources

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like your de lomas property roldan spanish blog site , my site www.discount-spanish-property.co.uk has lots of de lomas property roldan spanish related resources

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, these gambles pay off, but there are occasions when they fail miserably,

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home