Monday, March 13, 2006

Throwing Rosemary's Meme Out With the Bathwater


Having been tagged, here's my meme of four:

Four jobs I have had: Chess instructor, institute president, paralegal, mediator.

Four movies I can watch over and over: Rocky Horror Picture Show, Phantom of the Paradise, LOTR, Gandhi.

Four places I have lived: Richmond, Indiana; Hemet, California; Long Beach, California; Las Vegas, Nevada.

Four TV shows I love: Smallville, Passions, 60 Minutes, Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen: 24, Prison Break, Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, anything with the initials "CNN" attached to it.

Four of my favorite dishes: Tuna Sushi; avocados, lightly salted; spinach salad; blueberry yogurt.

Four sites I visit daily (besides this one): WendyMcElroy.com blog, Antiwar.com, LewRockwell.com blog, Mises.org blog.

Four Places I've Vacationed: Las Vegas; San Fransisco; Grand Canyon; New Harmony, Indiana.

Four albums I can't live without: Bob Marley's Greatest Hits; The Chieftans' Further Down the Old Plank Road; Tennessee Ernie Ford's The Ultimate Collection; The Hobo Minstrels' The American Hobo.

Four new bloggers I'm tagging: Stefan Molyneux , Chas Holloway, Jim Bovard and David Hart.

Just a thought.
Just Ken
CLASSical Liberalism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home